If you have successfully completed a certification course, you are eligible to join the Somatic Voicework™ Teachers Association as a Full Member.
As a Full Member you will:
- be eligible to be included in the searchable online directory of teachers.
- have access to archival material, including over 11,000 listserv messages from 2006-2013. This searchable archive contains hundreds of valuable discussions of vocal pedagogy and related subjects.
- be able to post events on the SVWTA calendar.
- have the opportunity to submit articles for inclusion on the SVWTA website.
- get answers to any vocal questions from Jeanie and her faculty and from outside experts that Jeanie may consult.
- have permission to use the trademarked logo, indicating that you are supported by your colleagues in the SVW™ Teachers Association, and that you have the backing of Jeanie LoVetri in your use of her Method.
- receive priority notification of all Somatic Voicework™ events and opportunities for further training and development.
- join others who believe that training for CCM styles, grounded in science and vocal health, is an important endeavor.
- indicate to others that you use a trademarked approach to singing that stands for the highest levels of pedagogy and respect for CCM styles, singers and teachers.
NOTE: You must have completed Level One of Somatic Voicework™ training in order to join.
An annual membership costs $49. In order to become a member of SVA, please click the button above to get started. After SVWTA has received your payment, you will be guided to the members’ page where you will be able to fill out your Teacher Profile.
Thank you for supporting the SVW™ Teachers Association!