If you have successfully completed a certification course, you are eligible to join the Somatic Voicework™ Teachers Association as a Full Member.
NOTE: You must have completed at least Level One of Somatic Voicework™ training in order to join. An annual membership costs $49. In order to become a member of SVWTA, after the registration is complete, you will become a member of this site and be directed to resources page where you will be able to fill out your Teacher Profile.
- Join a vibrant community of singers and teachers who believe that training for CCM styles, grounded in science and vocal health, is an important endeavor.
- Be eligible to be included in the searchable online directory of SVWTA teachers.
- Your membership supports the Somatic Voicework™ website, which helps disseminate the Somatic Voicework™ pedagogy.
- Have the opportunity to submit articles for inclusion on the SVWTA website.
- Get answers to any vocal questions from Jeanie and her faculty and from outside experts that Jeanie may consult.
- Have permission to use the trademarked logo, indicating that you are supported by your colleagues in the SVW™ Teachers Association, and that you have the backing of Jeanie LoVetri in your use of her Method.
- Receive priority notification of all Somatic Voicework™ events and opportunities for further training and development.
- Indicate to others that you use a trademarked approach to singing that stands for the highest levels of pedagogy and respect for CCM styles, singers and teachers.